Last updated: 31/03/2021
The Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice
The contents of the Needhealthtips Site, such as text, graphics, images, and other materials created by Needhealthtips or obtained from Needhealthtips licensors, and other materials contained on the Needhealthtips Site (collectively, “Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Needhealthtips Site!
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 or any emergency number immediately. Needhealthtips does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Needhealthtips, Needhealthtips employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Needhealthtips, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
Use of the Content
The Content posted on this Site is protected by the copyright laws in the United States and in foreign countries. Needhealthtips authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the Content solely for your personal, noncommercial use if you include the copyright notice located at the end of the material, for example: “©2021, Needhealthtips, LLC. All rights reserved” and other copyright and proprietary rights notices that are contained in the Content. Any special rules for the use of certain software and other items accessible on the Needhealthtips Site may be included elsewhere within the Site and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference.
Liability of Needhealthtips and Its Licensors
The use of the Needhealthtips Site and the Content is at your own risk.
When using the Needhealthtips Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Needhealthtips and its suppliers. Accordingly, Needhealthtips assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Needhealthtips Site.
The Needhealthtips Site and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis. Needhealthtips, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, Needhealthtips, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Needhealthtips.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the Needhealthtips Site.
In no event shall Needhealthtips, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Needhealthtips Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the Needhealthtips Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Needhealthtips, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Needhealthtips Site are advised of the possibility of such damages. Needhealthtips, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Needhealthtips Site shall be liable only to the extent of actual damages incurred by you, not to exceed U.S. $1000. Needhealthtips, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Needhealthtips Site are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site, Content, or Public Areas (as defined below). Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content, or the Public Areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
User Content and Submissions
If you make any submission or post User Content to a Public Area or a Social Media Platform, you agree that you will not send or transmit to Needhealthtips by email, (including through the email addresses listed on the “Contact Us” page) any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party. If you submit any business information, idea, concept, or invention to Needhealthtips by email, you agree such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any submission or post User Content to a Public Area or a Social Media Platform or if you submit any business information, idea, concept, or invention to Needhealthtips by email, you automatically grant-or warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted-Needhealthtips a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and publicly display such submission or User Content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. Needhealthtips may sublicense their rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses. If you wish to keep any business information, ideas, concepts, or inventions private or proprietary, do not submit them to the Public Areas or Social Media Platforms or to Needhealthtips by email. We try to answer every email in a timely manner but are not always able to do so.
User Submissions — Image, Video, Audio Files
You agree to only post or upload media (like photos, videos, or audio) on the Needhealthtips Site or a Social Media Platform that you have taken yourself or that you have all rights to transmit and license and which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy, or any other rights of any other person. Photos or videos of celebrities and cartoon or comic images are usually copyrighted by the owner.
To protect your privacy, you agree that you will not submit any media that contains Personally Identifiable Information (like name, phone number, email address, or website URL) of you or of anyone else. Uploading media like images or videos of other people without their permission is strictly prohibited.
By uploading any media on the Needhealthtips Site or a Social Media Platform, you warrant that you have permission from all persons appearing in your media for you to make this contribution and grant rights described herein. Never post a picture or video of or with someone else unless you have their explicit permission.
You agree that you will not upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this Web site.
By uploading any media on the Needhealthtips Site or a Social Media Platform like a photo or video: (a) you grant to Needhealthtips a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sublicensable right and license to use, copy, print, publicly display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit, create derivative works from, and distribute the media and any material included in the media; (b) you certify that any person pictured in the submitted media (or, if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) authorizes Needhealthtips to use, copy, print, publicly display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit, create derivative works from, and distribute the media and any material included in such media; and (c) you agree to indemnify Needhealthtips and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the media and/or your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Needhealthtips reserves the right to review all media prior to submission to the site and to remove any media for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
User Content Guidelines
If you use, or post User Content on, a Public Area such as blogs, or our Physician Directory, or post on any Social Media Platform, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas or on the Social Media Platforms. Needhealthtips and its licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas or on Social Media Platforms. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 or any emergency number immediately.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas and Social Media Platforms, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using a Public Area or Social Media Platform for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting materials that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Needhealthtips in its sole discretion;
- advertisements or solicitations of business;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting, scraping, or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
- Posting the same note more than once or “spamming”; or
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area, Social Media Platform, or the Site, or which, in the judgment of Needhealthtips, exposes Needhealthtips or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
- Record the dialogue in public chat rooms.
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to any or all Public Areas and/or the Needhealthtips Site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas or on a Social Media Platform.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the Needhealthtips Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
Needhealthtips or its licensors have no liability or responsibility to users of the Needhealthtips Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
Advertisements, Searches, and Links to Other Sites
Needhealthtips may provide links to third-party websites. Needhealthtips also may select certain sites as priority responses to search terms you enter and Needhealthtips may agree to allow advertisers to respond to certain search terms with advertisements or sponsored content. Needhealthtips does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. Needhealthtips is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Needhealthtips Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Needhealthtips, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from: (a) your use of the Site, (b) any User Content you post or upload, (c) your use of or reliance on any User Content, or (d) your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Needhealthtips are based in New York, New York, in the United States of America with principal offices in New York. Needhealthtips makes no claims that Needhealthtips Health Manager, or any Site within the Needhealthtips Network and the Content are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Needhealthtips Network from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever: Liability, User Submissions, User Submissions – image, video, audio files, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Needhealthtips, or in any way relating to your use of the Needhealthtips Site, resides in the courts of the USA and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the USA in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Needhealthtips or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the USA, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Notice and Takedown Procedures; and Copyright Agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting Needhealthtips are copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complaint of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Needhealthtips’s agent for copyright issues relating to this web site is as follows:
Just contact us
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Needhealthtips maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Site who are repeat infringers.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the needhealthtips.com Site helpful and convenient to use! Questions or comments regarding this website, including any reports of non-functioning links, should be submitted using our Contact Us Form